Arrive leisurely by car, train, bus or plane.
By car - from Germany
- From Stuttgart: A81 - Singen, exit B33 toward Radolfzell/Konstanz
- From Ulm: B30 - Friedrichshafen, exit B31 toward Singen, exit B34 to Radolfzell/B33 towards Konstanz
- From Munich: A 96 - Memmingen, exit B31 toward Singen, exit B34 towards Radolfzell/B33 to Konstanz
By car - from Switzerland
- A7 Frauenfeld - Kreuzlingen
- A4 Frauenfeld - Schaffhausen
The DB (German Railways) or SBB (Swiss Federal Railways) offer a relaxed journey to Singen, Radolfzell, Konstanz or Stein am Rhein. From there you can take the regional train "Seehas" or the “Thurbo" lake line every 30 minutes to your holiday destination on Western Lake Constance.
Long-haul bus companies offer service to Lake Constance that is inexpensive, direct, safe, sustainable and comfortable..
The following airports are easy to reach from Western Lake Constance:
- Stuttgart (STR): approx. 90 minutes by car
- Friedrichshafen (FDS): 60 by car
- Zürich (ZHR): 45 minutes by car